- Findlay Market - The original farmer's market of Cincinnati! During the summer, it features more outdoor vendors, special events, and produce stands!
- Taste Of Belgium - Authentic and delicious Belgian waffles, crepes, and other foods.
- Melt Eclectic Deli - An amazingly great boho restaurant in Northside with a huge variety of vegan/vegetarian fare. Even as an omnivore, I love their food!
- Picnic And Pantry - Melt's brand new eco-friendly micro-market full of local & home-made meals, local or organic food & snacks, and a variety of household items for green living!
- Sung Korean Bistro - My favorite restaurant in Cincinnati! An chic downtown Korean restaurant along with a great sake and wine selection, full bar, and sushi.
- Park+Vine - Located in historical Over-the-Rhine, this market has everything you need to support an eco-friendly lifestyle! Food, snacks, clothing, kitchenware, babycare items, health items, and more. They also are huge promoters of bicycling!
Everything and Everywhere Else